Welcome to TempMailWeb.Com
Temporary Email - is a 100% free DisposableTemporary email service that allows you to receive an email at a temporary address that is self-destructed after a certain time period. It is also known by names like temp email, 30-minute email, 10-minute email, 60-minute email, throwaway email, Trash mail, Temporary mail Generator, burner mail, or trash-mail. Many forums, Wi-Fi owners, websites, and blogs ask their visitors to register before you can engage with their content, post comments, or download something on their platform. If you use your personal email address then your mailbox will be full of spam so, to avoid such an issue you should use a Temporary email address. TempMailWeb - is the most advanced Temporary email service tool that helps you avoid spam and stay safe and also gives you a lifetime of 1 day.
How to get a Temporary Email Address?
1)Click on Create Random Email button available above.
2)Click On Copy Button to copy the Temporary email on the clipboard
3) Use it anywhere like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Netflix, Websites, and soon
4) Receive Mails in Temporary Mailbox
Disposable Temporary Email Website usage case
A temporary email address is used instead of your personal or professional email address to prevent their mailboxes from spam, attacking robots, and advertising emails. Few features of Temporary email (30-minute email or 60-minute email )
- Short Term Life Period ( We keep your mailbox for one day )
- Can receive only emails from temporary emails. (Sending an email is not possible)
- You can receive emails of different forms like HTML, Attached with attachments, or any type.
Why Does One Need a Disposable Email Address? Reasons
- To test functionalities of the developed apps by developers. No need to create testing emails for test purposes just generate your 60-minute email in a minute.
- To protect their personal or professional mailbox from spam, attacking robots, spam and attacker. One who needs such protection can use Tempmailweb.com's disposable email address.
- For to consume content or get access to such a website which is for one-time use or not important can use trash mail
- For temporary registration on groups, forums, and mail listings to receive subscription-prevented content
- To use on untrusted sources of world wide web.
- Registration on social platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Quora, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
1) What is a Temporary Disposable Mail Address?
- A disposable e-mail Address is a temporary and completely anonymous email address with a predetermined lifetime period that does not require any registration. Also, A temporary anonymous email Tool is specifically designed to protect your privacy. This tool has appeared relatively recently. Answers to frequently asked questions will help you to clarify the service offered and immediately make full use of our convenient, easier, and fully secure service.
2) Where can I use Temporary email?
- If you are a Developer, temporary mail is a good way to find out whether your emails are received.
- On any unreliable place where you are afraid of your data loss.
- To protect from spam and unwanted mail. This is a Trusted and perfect way to keep your main email clean and safe.
- Registering Accounts on Netflix, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
3) How to use Disposable Email?
- Generate, copy and paste your personal temporary email address. Once the temp email address is generated, your browser keeps it until you clear your local storage or generate a new temp mail from the temp mail web.
- Hurrah, Now you can use this temp email address instead of your primary mail on every external website or service just like a regular or ordinary email address.
- You can access your mailbox from any place and on any device.
4) How long do we keep your mail messages?
- We keep the received emails for 1 day or 86400 seconds. After that period your emails are Permanently deleted.
5) Can disposable email addresses can be tracked?
- No, the Temp mail web email address cannot be tracked. Your IP is also not stored which makes your temporary Email address untraceable.
6) What are disposable email addresses?
- Disposable email addresses are temporary email addresses that are used for a short period of time like for a minute or an hour after which they are self-destroyed.
7) Do temporary emails can be used by Professionals?
Yes, of course, professionals can use it. We suggest they use it more as it helps them avoid spam and save their identity from being exposed to attacking robots. They should use this as they use their Gmail or professional email address.
Note: We recommend everyone never use disposable mail addresses for important information and content. If it is used then we will highly recommend downloading the e-mail. It is Temporary and deleted at end of the day.